We are in challenging times. War, climate crisis, injustice, inequalities, and the aftermath of a global pandemic. Challenging times that call for action. We must all dare to be optimistic. It is time for a new story. A story of hope.
As of today, we ask you to:
1. Dare to invite youth, especially the ones being hit hardest by the consequences of the climate crisis, to partake in climate conferences
2. Dare to include youth in your decision-making processes
3. Dare to inspire youth to put forward their ideas and innovations
4. Dare to uplift the voices and talk about the struggles of the people who are already suffering the burden of the climate crisis, donate to campaigns, share about crowdfundings, sign petitions.
5. Dare to demand systemic change from governments, corporations and historically colonial institutions.